Tutorial 4

 


So I have completed my next batch of Unity Tutorials, I still like them, but they are started to get really complicated.

One Thing I was glad we did was animation, it was very complicated, which I knew before I even started. While I was familiar with key-frames from Adobe Premiere Pro and Audition, Unity made things a bit more tricky as it was very specific with the steps when making new animations, which was to be expected.

One problem I having with the tutorials, is that they are starting to skim on showing us very new line of code to write. I am confident doing new things as long as I have someone helping me every step of the way until I am familiar enough to do it myself, which I am no where near with writing C# scripts. Another problem with my scripts is that, as of writing this post, my keyboard has started to double or even triple every key I type, I've had to go back in this post a lot to remove extra letters that my keyboard put down. This has happened with my keyboard in the past and the only solution I had was to leave it until it fixed itself.

Overall, I am enjoying these tutorials, I am a fast learning, but when there is a learning curve, it's ten times harder for me to get through than a normal person.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next tutorial, which will hopefully teach us how to move the camera around and create different areas. I'll see you next time.


Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Design

Reading 07