Unity Tutorial 03

 



I have completed the next few Unity Tutorials and I feel like I am a natural at this, as altogether I completed these in an hour and thirty minutes. This batch of tutorials are interesting as we get to explore more types of code. I am an animal lover, so I couldn't resist putting more than three animals in the game, plus four of them are dogs. I don't know if I am just really good, or if these tutorials should be taking me a lot longer as I usually complete them well under the recommended time to complete them, though it is a confident boost.
The only problem I had was that Unity kept telling me I had an error in my spawn manager script that stopped me from playing the game. I couldn't find the error anywhere, so I had to tell Unity to ignore that error


I have a screenshot of my script here if anyone can identify the error, as I can't see it anywhere and I wonder if Unity is just broken in its error finding. If anyone can comment what the error is, I'd really appreciate it, as it is starting to frustrating me. If nobody can identify the error can we can just assume the error is Unity itself.

Anyway that's it for now, I am learning that I am much better at picking up programming that I thought and the error I talked about here is the only problem I've encounter so far and would appreciate help in identifying if the problem is the script or Unity. See you next time

Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Design

Reading 07