Growth Mindset


Growth Mindset. I can't say I've ever heard of it before. When I looked into it, I didn't know what to think of it. My only problem that I can think of is that I believe having a growth mindset is easier said than done, which can be said for a lot of things. It's not a topic that I have a strong opinion about. When I look at it I can see where they are coming from and why it would be beneficial, but I do find having a growth mindset difficult. I feel like it's down to the situation. Some situations you can have a growth mindset while in others it's a fixed mindset.

I am in the middle of these. Some situations my mindset is fixed, others it's not. Although I've noticed that it is usually fixed, although I think it has something to do with feeling unmotivated to something, even if I want to do it. As I don't have a strong interest in this topic, I would not be interested in learning more about it on my own, but if someone else was talking about it to me, I would listen.


That's all I really have to say about a Growth Mindset. This is going to be shorter, because this is a topic that I don't feel strong about either way. I'm sure there are people who love this and others that hate it, but I am neither. Anyway that's it for me for now and I'll see you later


Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Design

Reading 07